1. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY PAYCIAL
a. Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” means all personally-identifiable information that you submit in connection with the Services, such as, for example, name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, goods and/or services requested (both in-store and delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide to us.
Paycial does not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily submit it in connection with your use of the Services, send inquiries to Paycial, or participate in certain activities available via the Services. We collect Personal Information when you choose to use certain features of the Services, including when you: (i) create an Account on the Website or the App; (ii) engage in certain activities available via the Services, such as, e.g., ordering goods or services through the Website or the App, and making (or splitting with another User) payments to the Third Party Providers for goods or services received through the Services; or (iii) consent to receive commercial or promotional email, direct mail, or SMS/text messages about the Services, upcoming promotions, events, or announcements.
b. Information Gathered Automatically
Paycial automatically collects certain non-identifying information about you as outlined in following general categories:
· Location Information: When you use the Services for splitting payments, making payments, ordering goods and services, or ordering delivery of good and services, we collect precise location data from the Services used by the Third Party Providers. If you permit the Services to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the Services is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
· Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of the Services, including the type of goods and services requested, date and time the goods and services were provided, amount charged to you for the goods and services, gratuity if any, and other related transaction details.
· Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
· Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between you and Third Party Providers. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
· Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
c. Information on Location Data
When you use our Services, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map with relevant advertisements. Based on your User setting, we may share your current location with other Users or Third Party Providers to customize your Services experience and view more relevant information.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
d. Your Content
Paycial assumes no responsibility for securing any other content you submit via the Services. Paycial has no obligation to use, or solicit or enable others to use any content you submit to us.
2. CHANGING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Paycial will retain any Personal Information that you submit in connection with your Account unless Paycial deems such Personal Information to violate this Agreement or until such time as you decide to remove such Personal Information. You understand that deleted Personal Information may persist for a reasonable period of time in backup copies but will not be available to others.
If you wish to review, change, or remove any Personal Information that you have provided in connection with the Services, or if you wish to delete your Account with us, please email us at .
3. USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Paycial may use your Personal Information to contact you regarding the Services. We may also use your Personal Information to provide services requested by you and for internal research and marketing purposes. We may share your Personal Information and non-identifying information that we collect from you with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliates.
Paycial will not use, disclose, or sell your Personal information to any third parties for any purposes other than those necessary to deliver the Services. Otherwise, we will not sell or transfer to unaffiliated third parties any Personal Information that you submit or any non-identifying information collected without your consent.
The Personal Information and non-identifying information we collect from you may be used as follows:
i. to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide information on goods and services offered by Third Party Providers; provide goods and services you request from Third Party Providers, develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Third Party Providers, and authenticate Users;
ii. to personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs;
iii. to perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of the Services, troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends;
iv. to send or facilitate communication (a) between you and a Third Party Provider, or (ii) between you and another User in connection with your use of certain features, such as, split payments for goods and/or services provided by a Third Party Provider.
v. to administer contests, promotions, surveys or other features for the Services;
vi. to send periodic mailings concerning information and updates pertaining to Paycial;
vii. to send special or promotional offers or discounts related to Paycial or a Third Party Provider and information related to products you have viewed via the Services;
viii. to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals to Third Party Providers, and advertisements; or
ix. as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
Notwithstanding the foregoing or any other statements or representations here or elsewhere, Paycial reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information in our possession if Paycial believes that such disclosure is necessary: (i) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process received by Paycial, whether or not a response is required by applicable law; (ii) to enforce or protect Paycial’s rights; or (iii) to protect the safety of Users of Paycial’s Services and members of the general public.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER NON-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT IN ANY PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE AREA OF THE SERVICES.
Paycial has reasonable security measures in place to protect Personal Information you submit in order to receive the Services. While no computer system or server is completely secure, we believe the measures we implement reduce security problems. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Paycial cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. When you communicate with Paycial electronically or otherwise submit your Personal Information, your communication is not necessarily secure and is subject to all of the risks of communication, including unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of Personal Information at any time. Paycial assumes no responsibility for the security of any Personal Information you submit.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
99 Washington Ave., Suite 805A
Albany, NY, 12210.
Effective date: 07/01/2016